10 million downloads later!

MrG

• Admin

Yup it's true, CCleaner has now been downloaded over 10 million times! B)

In light of this I thought I'd post a message to keep everyone informed of some upcoming changes.

Firstly - "a new company"

No we haven't sold CCleaner to anyone, and no we're not about to start charging for it. (don't panic)

I've teamed up with a few friends to create a software company called Piriform (yup it's at piriform.com - but we've only got a logo up at the moment.)

We'll be working in our spare time to improve CCleaner and hopefully begin work on another title soon.

Secondly - "upcoming features"

I won't go into too much detail, but these are the current major features we're working on. These were chosen based on your emails and forum posts.

- Exclusions - ability to exclude items from being cleaned

- Secure Delete - to prevent files being undeleted

- Browser Integration - to launch CCleaner from within the browser

Thanks to everyone for the support and especially the people that make this forum such a useful resource!

MrG :)

I just made a $20 donation through PayPal. This is absolutely the best file cleaner in the world! Thank you all--

Benedict1 :)

Yup it's true, CCleaner has now been downloaded over 10 million times!  B)

In light of this I thought I'd post a message to keep everyone informed of some upcoming changes.

Firstly - "a new company"

No we haven't sold CCleaner to anyone, and no we're not about to start charging for it. (don't panic)

I've teamed up with a few friends to create a software company called Piriform (yup it's at piriform.com - but we've only got a logo up at the moment.)

We'll be working in our spare time to improve CCleaner and hopefully begin work on another title soon.

Secondly - "upcoming features"

I won't go into too much detail, but these are the current major features we're working on. These were chosen based on your emails and forum posts.

- Exclusions - ability to exclude items from being cleaned

- Secure Delete - to prevent files being undeleted

- Browser Integration - to launch CCleaner from within the browser

Thanks to everyone for the support and especially the people that make this forum such a useful resource!

MrG  :)

21822[/snapback]