October Desktops

DennisD

Very nice Dennis. :)

Here's mine for the month...well, until I change it. haha

6dc880100390093.jpg

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

It's not Rocky Horror, which I know you're kinda partial to, but it definitely has a hint of horror.

:)

Hehe oh yes. It's one of the images from this year's Halloween Horror Nights. I have many so I may change it up quite often. :)

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Found this one on my old backup PC.........hope someone other than me likes it. ;)

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

I'm getting bored of desktop icons now. Are there any good free docks out there that aren't too resource intensive? I need it to be able to run on this Win XP comp. Anything is fine for my other comp, so any suggestion as to a good dock would be good.

I'm getting bored of desktop icons now. Are there any good free docks out there that aren't too resource intensive? I need it to be able to run on this Win XP comp. Anything is fine for my other comp, so any suggestion as to a good dock would be good.

I highly recommend RocketDock. It's based on ObjectDock, but includes for free many features which are only available in the paid version of OD. It's currently using 888k of RAM on this XP machine. I use it on both my 7 Ultimate and XP Home computers.

Dell Latitude D600

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1

follow_me-c.png

+1 for RocketDock. (link above)

I also wish to log a "+2 for RocketDock", am running it on my Win7 & XP Pro boxes :D

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Finally got the "broken" Win 7 box working again.....thanks to Macrium Reflect and another HD

So here is my October Desktop B)

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

For my re built Win 7 box I found a series of "Old Ships" wallpapers, so here is a replacement for the Win 7 October desktop I posted several hours ago.

This is the 1st of 3 "Old Ships" - are there any lovers of "Old Ships" out there? if so, I do hope you enjoy. :D

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Well, using RocketDock now. Working great. :D

That is one awesome wallpaper Tasgandy! Can you tell me where you got those, and if they have 1600 by 1200 or any bigger resolutions?

No problems Icedrake, I got the "Ships" wallpapers from: wallpapers, icons etc

Re other resolutions - not sure I just simply went "berserk" and downloaded heaps, however if you go to: Rocketdock you will see that there are plenty to choose from.......enjoy

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Thanks Tasgandy. Turns out the old ship wallpapers are all smaller than what my resolutions are, so they look pretty blurry when I put them on my computers. However, I did find one wallpaper that I really quite liked:

9b5a5c88b4eb.png

Quite a funny image, especially the facial expressions of the sheep. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tasgandy. Turns out the old ship wallpapers are all smaller than what my resolutions are, so they look pretty blurry when I put them on my computers. However, I did find one wallpaper that I really quite liked:

9b5a5c88b4eb.png

Quite a funny image, especially the facial expressions of the sheep. :lol:

Hey there Icedrake.............finally found some "unbelievable" wallpapers: Wallpapers of ALL SIZES

Mate I kid you not, 3 Dimensional,3D Landscape,Abstract,Adult,Aircraft / Planes,Animals,Boats,Buildings & City,Cars,Computer,Dark Art,Development,Digital art,Drawing & Painting,Fantasy,Female Celebrities,Games,Known places,Male Celebrities,Miscellaneous,Motor,Movies,Music,Nature,Space AND sport.

What's more sunshine they have resolution sizes from 320 x 480 iPhone to 4800 x 1200 Triple screen, and everything in between.

320x480 iPhone

1024x768

1024x1024 iPad

1152x864 widescreen

1280x720 720p HD

1280x768 widescreen

1280x800 widescreen

1280x960

1280x1024

1366x768 widescreen

1440x900 widescreen

1440x1080 1080i HD

1600x900

1600x1200

1680x1050 widescreen

1920x1080 1080p HD

1920x1200 widescreen

1920x1440 widescreen

2048x1152

2048x1536

2560x1024 dual screen

2560x1600 widescreen

2560x2048

3200x1200 dual screen

3360x2100

3840x1024

3840x1200 triple screen

3840x2400

4800x1200 triple screen

So Icedrake, knock yourself out and "go get'um" I've just finished downloading a HEAP. :P

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy