Change the name of the language files.

luik

I think you should change the language files names so they could be easily recognized in the Lang folder of your applications.

Actually they are lang-1025.dll, lang-1026.dll, lang-1027.dll, ..., lang-5146.dll so how I'm supposed to know which one is the file language for Russian which I'd like to delete for example because I'd never use it, or how I'm supposed to find the Portuguese (Brazilian) file when I have problems with it? Or how would I know if the language I want is really missing or it's a bug in the software's drop-down language picker list?

You could add a command to replace (delete) the actual language files and install (copy) the new renamed ones on the next versions' installers.

Browsing with Opera browser elegance and mastery.

Wow! Piriform follow all rules that Microsoft defines for development! (that's a good thing - I guess)

Ok, my suggestion is somewhat useless (ok it's totally useless).

Could an admin delete this thread? :wacko:

Browsing with Opera browser elegance and mastery.

I think you should change the language files names so they could be easily recognized in the Lang folder of your applications.

Actually they are lang-1025.dll, lang-1026.dll, lang-1027.dll, ..., lang-5146.dll so how I'm supposed to know which one is the file language for Russian which I'd like to delete for example because I'd never use it, or how I'm supposed to find the Portuguese (Brazilian) file when I have problems with it? Or how would I know if the language I want is really missing or it's a bug in the software's drop-down language picker list?

You could add a command to replace (delete) the actual language files and install (copy) the new renamed ones on the next versions' installers.

In addition to the following user's comment, the English dll does not exist because English is the native & default.

You can safely delete the entire languages folder & Defraggler will still run. You can also delete the CMD version of it, along with Uninstall.exe etc.

All you need is the defraggler & the .ini file it stores settings in to make the portable version.

Let's add this list. Perhaps it's not updated, but could help anyway.

Lang-.dll files:

1052 Albanian

1025 Arabic

5146 Bosanski

1026 Bulgarian

1027 Catal?

1029 Cesky

2052 Chinese (Simplified)

1028 Chinese (Traditional)

1030 Dansk

1031 Deutsch

1034 Espa?ol