deleted cleaner

abcdef

Oh my.................. Where did you purchase it from???? Worth reporting to the devs, as marmite said.

ccleaner is 100% FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No fate but what we make

• Moderators

I h8 the FileHippo Site It convinces people to pay moneys when they don't have to (MajorGeeks too)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I was wondering. We've been getting scores of people who said that there are these CCleaner programs that are paid. We couldn't really say for sure if they had mistaken CCleaner for some other registry cleaners but its too coincidental that many people have mistaken CCleaner in the same way. Could it be that another registry cleaner is being downloaded in the Internet that has itself disguised as CCleaner in a manner that it takes advantage of the genuine CCleaner's popularity?

And these people who have these paid CCleaner claims must have gotten these paid CCleaners from these adds that actually link up to download other registry cleaners.

If it was another program, it should have another name and a different interface labeled to them when they are installed and opened in the desktop. What I cannot understand is that they still say that those paid programs they got was CCleaner. I think we need a screen shot of those paid CCleaners so we shed more light to the truth.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

• Moderators

FileHippo is a reoccurring culprit with its ad placement, there was a screenshot done by someone awhile back which showed how it could fool some people not paying attention. And since most people click right through installer Windows no wonder they end up with some other app installed.

People seriously need to first look at where the link they're about to click goes to before actually clicking it, that's just general common sense for the whole web, that's my best advice.