A TV that upscales to 3D?!?!

JDPower

I'm thinking it's gonna be a bit on the pricey side, although I'm not sure I'm entirely believing the first part:

Toshiba said the TVs will have 10 times the processing power of high-end gaming PCs :blink: and include Wifi and a home entertainment server capable of streaming content at 1080p resolution. Cell TVs will also have a 1 Terabyte hard disk built in so consumers can store music, photos and movies for streaming to other entertainment devices in the home. They will also have an integrated camera to enable people to make video calls, along with the ability to share photos.

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/computerac...-tvs-convert-2d

• Moderators
Makes me wonder just what kind of tv we will have in 10 years time.

The new one we're using now, which will by then be the same old one we're using now. :lol:

They came out with those LED HDTV's right after I got my LCD HDTV, then a few months later the talk about 3D TV's. I just wish for once we could use something for awhile and enjoy it without it being completely changed and deemed old tech because people really can't afford to keep changing things to keep up with the what's new standards.