Panic Attack

JDPower

An amateur short film apparently (allegedly?) made for $1000, so good Hollywood came calling:

"Since uploading the clip Alvarez has received multi-million dollar contract offers from the likes of DreamWorks, Fox, Warner Bros and the Weinstein Company. Eventually, he opted for Evil Dead and Spider-Man director Sam Raimi's production company for a reported $30m (?18.6m)."

Great video! One thing though, a person in their car stops, gets out, looks at robots, then runs away. Wouldn't the car be faster? Like, to get out of that city? I guess the creator figured it made the clip seem more 'Hollywood' with that action. Kinda does.

Great video! One thing though, a person in their car stops, gets out, looks at robots, then runs away. Wouldn't the car be faster? Like, to get out of that city? I guess the creator figured it made the clip seem more 'Hollywood' with that action. Kinda does.

Yeah, that stood out like a sore thumb to me too. But then I'm always picking faults like that in films, people hate watching films with me, the number of times I've been sternly told "JUST WATCH IT!" :D

• 4 weeks later...