FREE Full Version Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010

abu aufa

This is my top Favourite. Its faster than CDBurnerXP.ABS took 6 minutes to burn about 450 MB of MP3 while CDBurnerXP ..16 - 17 minutes :( and need more times to verify.

Here's the step :

1. visit : http://www2.ashampoo.com/webcache/html/1/t..._5928_2_USD.htm and fill it

2. check your inbox that contain confirmation link and get the key

3. Download ABS 2010 ,here

4. use your key in installation

5. done ;)

EDIT :

Faster loading

UI improvement

• Moderators

If you already have Burning Studio 9 there is only one change apparently

Although Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 appears to be of newer version that Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 and even Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 Advanced, however in actual, there is only one new feature been added in Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010, which is LightScribe support, besides change of color scheme. LightScribe is hardware dependent feature where not all CD-writer or DVD-burner has the capability. Thus, not everybody need to upgrade to the latest version.

taken from here

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/10/05/d...al-license-key/

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

This is my top Favourite. Its faster than CDBurnerXP.ABS took 6 minutes to burn about 450 MB of MP3 while CDBurnerXP ..16 - 17 minutes :( and need more times to verify.

Here's the step :

1. visit : http://www2.ashampoo.com/webcache/html/1/t..._5928_2_USD.htm and fill it

2. check your inbox that contain confirmation link and get the key

3. Download ABS 2010 ,here

4. use your key in installation

5. done ;)

EDIT :

Faster loading

UI improvement

Hi

Abu aufa, what is the difference between this version you linked and the 6.75 or 6.76 of the newer free version?

Thanks

OS : MS windows XP pro sp3 Processor : AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 3800, 2009Mhz.
Mother board : Gygabyte M61 PM-S2 Ram : 3GB
Disk space : 649.05 GB Default browser: Firefox
Protection : Sandboxie, MBam free version

Hi

Abu aufa, what is the difference between this version you linked and the 6.75 or 6.76 of the newer free version?

Thanks

this is newest free version ABS.Older version doesn't include "print & design " feature

I already installed it and uninstalled the older (6.75,6.76,8.04).

Nice UI improvement.

this is newest free version ABS.Older version doesn't include "print & design " feature

I already installed it and uninstalled the older (6.75,6.76,8.04).

Nice UI improvement.

Thanks for the info .

OS : MS windows XP pro sp3 Processor : AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 3800, 2009Mhz.
Mother board : Gygabyte M61 PM-S2 Ram : 3GB
Disk space : 649.05 GB Default browser: Firefox
Protection : Sandboxie, MBam free version

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I got an email from ashampoo with a license to the "advanced" version of burner 2009 and a bunch of other programs. I wonder what the difference is between 2009 advanced and 2010? probably just a different color interface. :lol:

I got an email from ashampoo with a license to the "advanced" version of burner 2009 and a bunch of other programs. I wonder what the difference is between 2009 advanced and 2010? probably just a different color interface. :lol:

EDIT : I checked my emails this morning.

2009 advanced = burning studio 2010 :lol: . I also received regularly emails like that couple days ago that offered to upgrade.

2010 like Hazel posted above. ;)

• Moderators

I recently ditched CDBurnerXP after the newest updates did nothing but crash. Now happily using BurnAware Free.

Verifying a disc adds significant time to the process however it's how you'll know your burn was correctly made and doesn't have any corruption, for that reason I'd recommend using the verify feature in disc burning software.

I recently ditched CDBurnerXP after the newest updates did nothing but crash. Now happily using BurnAware Free.

Verifying a disc adds significant time to the process however it's how you'll know your burn was correctly made and doesn't have any corruption, for that reason I'd recommend using the verify feature in disc burning software.

I used BurnAware too as 2nd option.I have old version.Simple UI.Thats better than CDBurnerXP