Absolutely hilarious London underground song

englishmen

My mate sent me a song to my my mobile via bluetooth and it is ****ing hilarious you will be definitely singing long with it. I don't think its ever been or going to be released officialy i think just a couple of peeps made it in there bedroom and put on the web. But to avoid being sued i found it on-line with a video which is also hilarious. Check it out.

London Underground Song

I agree englishmen it is ****ing hilarious, I have had it for a few months now, one of my kids bluetoothed it to me.

Every word of it is so true as well.

I play it in the car sometimes, but I either shut the window or turn it down if I pull up next to a car which has kids in.

lol it's hillarious

btw: what's an oyster card?

A oyster Card is like a season ticket which you top up you can then use it on trains, the underground , trams , the London bus network. You just past it over a little card reader thing on the above transportation systems and that's it.

Edit: Wikipedia and its users and writers continue to amaze me there is a complete page on Oyster Cards, im not sure if its a good thing or not but there you go.

lol the wikipedia page is funny. it also has a link to octopus cards.

and yeah wikipedia basically dominates every encyclopedia because it's updated regularly. accually now that i think about it, i used Wikipedia to learn brainf***

btw:did you know that anyone that wants to can write an entry in wikipedia?

edit:hmmm theres a filter so i cant say brainf*** :P