Make your OS super fast

ishan_rulz

Yeah, that's it.

I'm not responsible, if you trash your PC. I'm sharing this, cause it has helped me 2x.

At your own risk. You can read the comments before carrying out the instructions.

Make Vista Super Fast

Make XP Super Fast

Make 7 Super Fast

Hope, it will help you :)

P.S. Don't ban me for this. Send me a warning message if this is wrong!

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators
P.S. Don't ban me for this. Send me a warning message if this is wrong!

That statement in itself is enough I think to warn any would be "tweakers" to approach any of these registry tweaks with the greatest of caution, if approaching them at all.

Of course make your own minds up.

That statement in itself is enough I think to warn any would be "tweakers" to approach any of these registry tweaks with the greatest of caution, if approaching them at all.

Of course make your own minds up.

Yep. Be cautious always. Do not trust random links (:

It Kinda does make the whole thing sound shady O.o

Simplicity is hard.

Seems like a good website. Those tweaks are very small and you'll probably not notice them at all performance-wise since they don't make that much of a different if you have a lot of RAM. On the other hand, if you don't have that much RAM, they'll help, but not that much.

Note: I didn't try it out (me no likey fiddling with registry).

Good site though Ishan! ;)

• Moderators

This is the one that concerned me, with no explanation as to what it does. Unless our members/readers have some registry experience, I would suggest steering clear of unknown registry entries.

1.) Following is a registry file containing a few registry modifications, which are completely safe and can increase the performance of Windows. Just download the attached ZIP file, extract it and then run the file:

JMHO of course.

• Moderators
This is the one that concerned me, with no explanation as to what it does. Unless our members/readers have some registry experience, I would suggest steering clear of unknown registry entries.

JMHO of course.

Indeed. It's much safer to use freeware programs that can undo anything they change in particular TweakNow WinSecret 2009, and xp-AntiSpy. Actually using just those two together is a powerful duo, however you still need to understand what you're changing, but at least you can always undo any changes.

Indeed. It's much safer to use freeware programs that can undo anything they change in particular TweakNow WinSecret 2009, and xp-AntiSpy. Actually using just those two together is a powerful duo, however you still need to understand what you're changing, but at least you can always undo any changes.

I agree with you. I use WinOptimizer 5 ( I got free from Ashampoo ).Safer and make my XP run smooth..faster.They have more features than WinSecret.