anyone like linkin park ?

Xion44

any 40 something people out there who like linkin park lol? iam one of a few out there. i just begun to appreciate their music. shadow of the day is a fave song.

36782030lb8.jpg

80999699qp6.jpg
From my prespective, winvista club is a very good forum for all things windows related.
They have helped me and many others in the past. Excellent hints and advice!

BigSmile.png

• Moderators

A little old for teenage angst huh? Time to let it go guys. (joking of course :P )

I'm not a fan of them but I did think the singer had a pretty good cover of Home Sweet Home, by Motley Crue. (I don't like Vince Neil so that may be why I like it better...)

However the word nu-metal makes me want to gag, thanks dj. :P

• Moderators
However the word nu-metal makes me want to gag, thanks dj. :P

I'm not a fan of "Nu-Metal" either I prefer "Old-Metal" much more. ;) I like real Metal that isn't crap coated with Alternative crap. What drives me even more f'n insane Metal-wise is Metalcore where they have two vocal styles one guttural and the other all girl getting alternative either you're pissed off singing or happy but not both - vomit bag please.

Also not a fan of Linkin Park. I remember a friend trying to get me to listen to their debut CD all those years ago who probably got some profane comment to turn it off, yeah I really don't like them.

lol...i like old and new.....but then i like rap, bob marley, pop, everything............im pretty much good to go if it isn't country, and even then johnny cash is pretty good....

Shania Twain and Shakira make my knees quiver a bit.

I doubt she would find my boots under her bed though.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I bought (and still quite like) Hybrid Theory and also bought the Somewhere I Belong CD single and like some of their other stuff but I wouldn't say I was a fan or anything. I can take or leave them.

In the UK they now seem to be forever associated with the mash-up single they did with Jay-Z, Numb/Encore as it still continues to sell, some 4+ years after it was released as a single. It has overshadowed everything they have done since.

I have no idea who Shakira even is....but Shania Twain....music definately isn't for me....

Shakira - Hips Dont Lie Bamboo Live at Fifa 2006

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=97340551995132925

Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean - Hips Don't Lie Live at Grammy

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_PYfuuEWImQ

When people talk about HIPS that's all I think about.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user