For all your smiley needs

YoKenny

• My goal at BestSmileys.com is to provide the BEST collection of Smileys, Emoticons, & Animated Gifs on the Internet all at one easy to use location.

• Unlike most other sites We allow direct linking to all the graphics here at Best Smileys

http://bestsmileys.com/

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

That's pretty awesome. But for some reason I'm only able to view a handful of each smiley...like the first 4 or 5 down the line. Is that how it looks for everyone or is my browser broken? lol

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Same for me, Lulu, but I think it is the dreaded "Bouncing Smiley Buffer Overflow". :lol:

If I click on the link to the 3d smileys, I wind up at a blocked site, incentaclick dot com.

That site lets you put a direct link into a post, so that the smiley shows up in the post. Is it dangerous to do that?

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

This is one of his which enables me to drop a non too subtle hint: :D

2132%20(515).gif to me.

6.gif;)

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

Thanks Ken, only two candles in my cake. Don't ask me why my wife and daughter chose that number, maybe they think it's my mental age.

Big Man, I've chosen this one, and I'll take delivery anytime. In fact I think I'd swim across for this:

t652_2008DodgeViperSRT10CoupeSideAngle1024x768.jpg

Or maybe this one. Decisions. ;)

t653_2008DodgeViperSRT10ACRFrontAndSideSpeedCloseup21024x768.jpg

Happy Birthday Dennis. Sorry I'm a bit late. Hope you had a great day.

happy%20birthday2.gif

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• Moderators

Woody, Login, thanks kindly. I wasn't gonna say anything but I couldn't resist sticking a smiley in.

I had a fantastic day. Ate too much, drank too much, and was waited on hand and foot all day, which is a family tradition.

:)

I think all you guys should announce your birthdays. Always makes a nice topic.

Woody, Login, thanks kindly. I wasn't gonna say anything but I couldn't resist sticking a smiley in.

I had a fantastic day. Ate too much, drank too much, and was waited on hand and foot all day, which is a family tradition.

:)

I think all you guys should announce your birthdays. Always makes a nice topic.

Calendar of Updates Calendar makes it easy to see people's Birthdays but I don't know an easy way to do it here:

http://www.calendarofupdates.com/updates/calendar.html

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

All you need is for the members to join in and start a topic with the immortal words "It's my Birthday today".

It's a laugh and a great excuse to bring out the smileys. I'll toast anyones birthday. 17.gif

Of course if you're too shy.... 3.gif

EDIT: Not a bad find that site Ken.

• Moderators

Well Dennis, I missed your birthday as I was away for a few days.

I thought I'd been somewhere warm, but it was only the heat from your candles.

Only kidding :)

Will make sure I don't miss next years.

All the best people are born in January :rolleyes:

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

All the best people are born in January :rolleyes:

I'm partial to February Aquarians myself. ;)

IE7Pro user