Run the old lady over!

Corona

wait-1.jpg

Has anyone ever made reason of this? Has anyone ever thought, "Oh no! By all means, I wish to wait! Please, take your time!" As if we're politely waiting for an elderly person to traverse a crosswalk.

Why is this option even there? Shouldn't a transfer like this be automatically set (hidden within the bowels of the site) to "Ultramegafast!"? <_<

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

:lol: How on earth did you remember that sketch? Don't tell me, you just happened to put a knotted handkerchief on your head. :)
Where I grew up in the north east of England farmworkers dressed like that to shield their head from the Sun as they could get badly sunburned if they didn't.

Every once in a while Monty Python comes back to one of the local Public Broadcasting channels usually during a fund raising drive so I like to watch them.

Faulty Towers is another one I like.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Oh I love that sketch. :lol: But yeah, why is that code written into every board on the internet? It's the cutting edge of 1998 when the internet was a baby running on 56K modems and bandwidth was precious.

But it's now now! Comon'!

But yeah, why is that code written into every board on the internet? It's the cutting edge of 1998 when the internet was a baby running on 56K modems and bandwidth was precious.

But it's now now! Comon'!

Haven't you noticed how much faster it is when you click on the message ? :lol:

I think it their way of keeping you occupied while the slowest procedure(lowest priority) on a forum does it's thing.

:) davey

• Moderators
Where I grew up in the north east of England farmworkers dressed like that to shield their head from the Sun as they could get badly sunburned if they didn't.

My dad wouldn't be seen on a beach without his knotted hanky. Flat caps for all other ocassions, but you had to dress right for the beach.