IE7Pro v2.4 Released (09-24-2008)

YoKenny

IE7Pro is a must have add-on for Internet Explorer, which includes a lot of features and tweaks to make your IE friendlier, more useful, secure and customizable. IE7Pro includes Tabbed Browsing Management, Spell Check, Inline Search, Auto Fill Form, Super Drag Drop, Crash Recovery, Proxy Switcher, Mouse Gesture, Tab History Browser, Web Accelerator, User Agent Switcher, Webpage Capturer, AD Blocker, Flash Block, Greasemonkey like User Scripts platform, User Plug-ins, MiniDM, Google sponsored search, IE Faster and many more power packed features. You can customize not just Internet Explorer, but even your favorite website according to your need and taste using IE7Pro.

Changelog:

1. Added Grab & Drag function.

2. Added support for "Add to Favorites" via Mouse Gestures.

3. Modifed the installation package.

4. Fixed some bugs.

Note - x64 (64 bit) version of IE7Pro 2.4 has not been released.

http://forum.ie7pro.com/viewtopic.php?id=3825

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

When IE opens, is there a way to have several sites already tabbed, e.g. similar to Firefox's Bookmarks Toolbar? A long time ago I had it set to do that but every time I closed a session there was a nag about whether I wanted to do it. I would/could never leave Firefox, however, for the few occasions I go over to IE for, I'd love to have the things I use it for ready to go.

When IE opens, is there a way to have several sites already tabbed, e.g. similar to Firefox's Bookmarks Toolbar? A long time ago I had it set to do that but every time I closed a session there was a nag about whether I wanted to do it. I would/could never leave Firefox, however, for the few occasions I go over to IE for, I'd love to have the things I use it for ready to go.
Why not see if that question has been asked over at its forum?

http://forum.ie7pro.com/index.php

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I don't understand this question. You say you want something similar to Firefox's Bookmarks Tool Bar? Thats what the "Links" bar is in IE7. This does not however open IE with pages already tabbed like you want nor does the Firefox Bookmarks Tool Bar. I can't figure out what you are asking for.

I don't understand this question. You say you want something similar to Firefox's Bookmarks Tool Bar? Thats what the "Links" bar is in IE7. This does not however open IE with pages already tabbed like you want nor does the Firefox Bookmarks Tool Bar. I can't figure out what you are asking for.

So where is the Links Bar? I don't see it. Thank You!

So I just enabled it but still don't see it!

Maybe in Base Settings enable Tab Session restore and Restore last sessions automatically:

t1904_restore.png

IE7Pro user

Maybe in Base Settings enable Tab Session restore and Restore last sessions automatically:

t1904_restore.png

Thank you, that did it! I'm sure that setting used to nag me if I wanted it when I closed the session. Believe it or not I only want the MS Clean Center and a speed testing site that works better with IE tabbed.

I think they could worded this better than they did

d244367653e4.jpg

English is not their first language so they do a good attempt to make technical information documentation but a bit sparsely however.

IE7Pro user