Amazing Pictures of Space by Hubble Telescope

Humpty

Some of these amazing space pics seem to have a supernatural aura about them, especially the very last one. :blink:

The beauty is wonderful, the vastness is breathtaking, and each one is "REAL".

:) davey

It's neat how some of these stars and such may not even exist anymore but they can be observed for a very long time after. I want a powerful telescope. :(

The internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.

• Moderators

I like looking at a clear night sky.

Get away into the countryside near where I live, away from the street lights and look through a pair of binoculars. Millions more stars become visible.

Mind you, standing in the dark looking through binoculars has gotten me arrested 3 times. B):lol:

• Moderators
Suppose a million years ago something devastating happened to the stars, and now a million years later, the stars go black.

Eventually that will supposedly happen in the very distant future (billions of years though) as stars burn up their last remaining reserves of fuel and there's just nothing else available to birth new stars. It was well documented on a TV series The Universe I think.

So supposedly even the universe that we know of will die, but who's to say we're not just a part of a multiverse (mentioning it out of scientific interest, not religious). There's still allot to learn and discover which may very well be beyond human comprehension and abilities.

Mind you, standing in the dark looking through binoculars has gotten me arrested 3 times. B):lol:

That's just too funny! :lol: "Really I was just looking at the stars!"

hello all,

Those are fantastic space photos, thanks for the link to find them. I will send them to my pal who is nuts about the space stuff! Do you have any more links along that topic line for us?

I like:

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegaller...eature_699.html

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I think this is my all time favourite video of Space stuff. Sort of puts us into perspective.

I like it.

This also

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I'm watching that now. I'll be back in 10 minutes. :)
I think I'll watch the Steven Hawkin referral ones later when I have just woken up and had my first cup of coffee and morning duties.

IE7Pro user