freeware games site

abu aufa

hello

anyone can help me to find free full version games (not trial) site ? I need it for my son ?

thank

Best regards

What sort of games?

There are hundreds of free games out there, but many parents may not approve of them.

Abandonia has a good lot, Link Here, and so does Abandonia Reloaded, Link Here. However, many of these games are very old, and you may need to download DOSbox or another DOS emulator, as XP/Vista doesn't seem to run DOS games like they should be able to, but choose not to. :(

Hrm. A few shooters come to mind, but, again, most of the games I play are either very old (ie - DOS games, NES games, etc.) or, when it comes to the internet, MUDs (Achaea, Aetolia, and the like)

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

What sort of games?

There are hundreds of free games out there, but many parents may not approve of them.

Abandonia has a good lot, Link Here, and so does Abandonia Reloaded, Link Here. However, many of these games are very old, and you may need to download DOSbox or another DOS emulator, as XP/Vista doesn't seem to run DOS games like they should be able to, but choose not to. :(

Hrm. A few shooters come to mind, but, again, most of the games I play are either very old (ie - DOS games, NES games, etc.) or, when it comes to the internet, MUDs (Achaea, Aetolia, and the like)

games can run in my PC (XP Pro SP2,512 RAM).

Alawar Games has many you can play online, without ever installing them.

Thanks for that. Wonderful site. :D

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

Azada's not free, they have a 60 minute demo for free.

If you're new to sites like Big Fish Games, Reflexive Arcade or Play First, you can play 60 minute demos till your head falls off. Try downloading all 4 demos of the Ricochet series. That's 4 hours of headbanging fun right there.

thank all...good site

The Federation of American Scientists (FAS) presents Immune Attack?, an educational video game that introduces basic concepts of human immunology to high school and entry-level college students. Designed as a supplemental learning tool, Immune Attack aims to excite students about the subject, while also illuminating general principles and detailed concepts of immunology.
http://www.immuneattack.org

The colourful description video is nice.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user