Lambo gets it's A$$ kicked big time.

Anthony A

Check out this Toyota Supra with 1200 HP making a Lambo look like a tricycle.

There are two Videos. One filmed from inside the Supra and the other from inside the Lambo. Listen to the Supercharger in the Supra.

From the Supra

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c7df037...a1b0109f965.htm

From the Lambo

http://4wheelsblog.com/released/humiliatio...hini-murcielago

Check out this Toyota Supra with 1200 HP making a Lambo look like a tricycle.

There are two Videos. One filmed from inside the Supra and the other from inside the Lambo. Listen to the Supercharger in the Supra.

Sounds like nitrous at play there :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Stupendous. That thing could strip the skin off your face, if you know what I mean.

I downloaded both of those, and the download speed from the "4wheelsblog" site was as fast as that car.

The quickest download speed I've come across.

If you like the sound of a good engine, have a look at this video of Peter Brock, who used to be the King of the Bathhurst 1000 before he died.

The quality isn't very good, but the lap is amazing, especially the camera shots from a minute and a half into the lap, as he starts to drop down the mountain.

Stupendous. That thing could strip the skin off your face, if you know what I mean.

I downloaded both of those, and the download speed from the "4wheelsblog" site was as fast as that car.

The quickest download speed I've come across.

If you like the sound of a good engine, have a look at this video of Peter Brock, who used to be the King of the Bathhurst 1000 before he died.

The quality isn't very good, but the lap is amazing, especially the camera shots from a minute and a half into the lap, as he starts to drop down the mountain.

That man can drive. He takes those corners like a mad man. You can't cut them any closer than that.

I don't know how you guys in Europe can drive on the right side of the car. It would be very unnatural for me to work through 6 gears with my left hand. I do it in my sleep with my right.

Well those monsters are good in quality roads. In here low riders are in great peril of big humps, bumpy roads, uneven steepness etc etc. I think a rally car would really fit here.

• Moderators

People have been taking regular folks cars for years and putting in performance parts, and smoking expensive so-called sports cars and exotics.

I'd personally like to have a maxed out Subaru Impreza WRX STI, or Volkswagen Golf R34.

People have been taking regular folks cars for years and putting in performance parts, and smoking expensive so-called sports cars and exotics.

I'd personally like to have a maxed out Subaru Impreza WRX STI, or Volkswagen Golf R34.

Yeah but a Supra is not "regular folks cars". They are serious pieces of machinery. There is talk Toyota will bring them back.