My Forum

site looks nice. i might join.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

• Moderators

Honest first impressions, which I'm sure you'll appreciate more than polite compliments.

A very faint and pretty hard to read text, and an awful lot of stuff on the opening page that pops up from your link.

For someone visiting your forum for the first time, I think there may be just too much hitting the eye.

This isn't meant as a negative criticism, but my honest first impression. And one thing that is written in stone, is you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Good luck, and I hope this helps.

Hello everyone, this is my Forum. I would like some Feedbacks/Comments about it( The logo Image will be up soon, I hope-if someone will do one for me). How do you guys think i can get more members into my Forum ? Also, I need staff members. So just PM if you would like to become one on my site.

Thanks-)

Hi 1200 :) , I had a look at your site a few day's back, and I think you need more "contrast" between the text and background1%20(139).gif

I also found it difficult to read without my glasses :D

Otherwise it's an interesting site that I will visit, and I wish you luck with :)

• Moderators
Hi 1200 :) , I had a look at your site a few day's back, and I think you need more "contrast" between the text and background1%20(139).gif

I also found it difficult to read without my glasses :D

Yeah the colours make it somewhat difficult for the readability of the text. However the soft colours will probably attract women to his forums. ;)