Which cookies to save?

davey

I realize if you dont save your cookies it is slower to get to these web sites.Especially if you constantly clean up your history and temp internet files. I was wondering should you save only piriform.com cookie versus www.piriform.com cookie for example. Just want to thank eveyone in advance for your fine work ,help, and products. I have only been using them for a short while but due to following the forums and reading them and applying the advice my computer is running much faster and much better organized internaly.THANKS AGAIN TO ALL INVOLVED!!! :P:lol:;)

Maybe save both Piriform cookies. ;)

...and if you have any chocolate chip cookies I wouldn't save those, munch on them promptly. :P

If I had those chocolate chip cookies I would send them to you. :rolleyes:

Back to the original question, the cookies are what store passwords for sites such as this forum. If you want to save yourself having to login here all the time you would keep the "forum.piriform.com" cookie, no need to keep the other Piriform cookies.

And as I'm feeling generous, here's four cookies to share between you ;)

ChocChocChipCookies.jpg

Back to the original question, the cookies are what store passwords for sites such as this forum. If you want to save yourself having to login here all the time you would keep the "forum.piriform.com" cookie, no need to keep the other Piriform cookies.

And as I'm feeling generous, here's four cookies to share between you ;)

ChocChocChipCookies.jpg

Thanks for the tip.I tried it but I still had to log-in.How about all those other .WHATEVER websites? Do I keep all the WWW.WEBSITE.WHATEVER or just the WEBSITE.WHATEVER.I know this is a simple question but requires lots of research.I will plod on with all these extra cookies in my 'cookie jar'.

Where do all those deletd cookies go??? I think "forum.piriform.com". OF COURSE!!! :P:lol::rolleyes: YOU ALL ARE JUST A BUNCH OF "WILD AND CRAZY GUYS"

THANKS FOR THE HELP. :D

Me want cookies!!!! And milk!!!

Haha, I sound like Santa Claus :P

AJ

COOKIES, COOKIES EVERYWHERE AND NOT DROP TO DRINK.

SANTA GETS EGGNOG. THIS NOG IS FOR YOU. HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!

• Moderators
Do I keep all the WWW.WEBSITE.WHATEVER or just the WEBSITE.WHATEVER.I know this is a simple question but requires lots of research.

You only need to keep the website cookies for the sites you need them such as forums, McAfee SiteAdvisor (if you use that, keeping the cookie allows you to skip the page to buy the commercial version), maybe music sites where you have to log in, and perhaps online banking (kind of dangerous to keep banking cookies in my opinion). Things like software download sites you wouldn't really need to keep.

You only need to keep the website cookies for the sites you need them such as forums, McAfee SiteAdvisor (if you use that, keeping the cookie allows you to skip the page to buy the commercial version), maybe music sites where you have to log in, and perhaps online banking (kind of dangerous to keep banking cookies in my opinion). Things like software download sites you wouldn't really need to keep.

Free advice is easy to get. :blink: GOOD advice is hard to find. ;) thanks again :rolleyes: