12 Headed Jellyfish

LuLu

Fascinating stuff LuLu, what will they come up with next?

For some odd reason, I'm afraid to find out. :lol:

I remember a while ago, scientists using similar genes created a cat with 8 legs. You being a cat person, I thought you may have heard about it.

I can honestly say I haven't heard of that. I'll have to Google it and see what I can find.

I vaguely remember hearing something about a sheep with some extra limbs, but don't remember the details of that one.

Sometimes I wonder if some of these scientists are playing with a full deck - if you catch my drift. lol :lol:

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

I found all the comments underneath fun reading, some are quite witty, while others really say their piece!!

Sometimes the comments are the best part!

And thanks for the link to the .gifs. Some of them remind me of my little crazy kitties. :D

• Moderators
I can honestly say I haven't heard of that. I'll have to Google it and see what I can find.

I vaguely remember hearing something about a sheep with some extra limbs, but don't remember the details of that one.

Sometimes I wonder if some of these scientists are playing with a full deck - if you catch my drift. lol :lol:

Didn't quite work out the way they expected. Called it an Octopus or something.

:)

Weird, but cool? lol

Exactly what I thought when I saw it. Though I don't think it's something I'd like to meet up with whilst swimming in the ocean. :blink: