Revenge...

LuLu

Hi. I would have been kicking b--- and making life as miserable as possible for that neighbor... Can't imagine anyone getting upset over a cat!!! For God's sake, give me a break. As you may guess, we have a cat and she is an integral part of our family; cannot guess what I would do if someone turned her over to animal control - especially knowing who the cat belongs to... Sure glad I don't live in your area. And very glad you got your kitty back!!! :lol:

Hi. I would have been kicking b--- and making life as miserable as possible for that neighbor... Can't imagine anyone getting upset over a cat!!! For God's sake, give me a break. As you may guess, we have a cat and she is an integral part of our family; cannot guess what I would do if someone turned her over to animal control - especially knowing who the cat belongs to... Sure glad I don't live in your area. And very glad you got your kitty back!!! :lol:

Oh believe me, if we could afford to post bail, I'd have pounded her one. I don't take kindly to people messing with my animals, or anyone else's for that matter. Like I said, the least she could have done was return him to me. But she doesn't even have the decency to do that. It's not like I live 5 miles away from her.

And thank you, I'm glad my kitty is home. So is my dog. She missed him. lol :lol:

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

This is what makes cats so lovable. An adorable bundle of fun. :)

Video:

LOL :o Oh my Lordy! It's no wonder some people are afraid of cats. That even scared me. :blink: LOL But luckily, I have good kitties...because they know if they get stupid they'll have to pay. lol :lol:

How can you not love this?... :D

binky10apf3.th.jpg

kitten3wy2.th.jpg

ACHOOO!!!! Actually I'm not allergic, but my dad and brother are...that's why we had a dog!!

AJ

LOL yeah don't blame you. I have a dog too. And a rabbit. I guess you could say I have a zoo. lol And thank goodness my allergies do not extend to animals otherwise I'd be very lonely. haha :lol:

Cats are evil.

There's nothing wrong with a little evil now and then. :D

Awww thats cute as ever :)

Hehe thanks. She's bigger than that now, but I still love those pictures. She was so tiny when I got her that she fit in a tissue box! But now she's a fatty. lol

Cats are evil.

Agreed.... none of you met my cousins' kitten...it clawed at EVERYTHING...it was so bad. I think it scratched at the eye of one of my cousins, just missing the actual pupil...(like it got the skin around it.) Like wise, my uncle and aunt got rid of it and a got a dog, who just happens to be hyperactive... :P . However it hasn't hurt anyone yet.

AJ

• Moderators
Dogs are better then cats.

Its just a fact of life.

I'd have to agree on the sociable and personality differences.

However dogs no matter how well behaved have the nasty tendency to bark loudly, whilst cats have a much lower volume for the sake of everyones ears and patience.

nasty tendency to bark loudly

That is not the case with my dog, even if its someone he doesn't know or another dog (he hates other dogs). Like for example this dog came running up to him, not in an aggressive way more in a friendly play mood but my dog (called Neiko) just sat down and waited for him to get close and when the other dog got close enough he jumped onto his back legs and came straight down and gave him a nip on the back of the neck, not hard but just to say that he wasn't in the mood.

Mind you the only time he will bark is when he is happy to see you or someone you know as a kind of greeting