Spiders found in Boy's ear

fireryone

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1264408,00.html

When a boy went to see his doctor complaining of constantly hearing a faint popping - he did not expect to be told he had spiders living in his ear.

The nine year old boy started hearing the popping which then ended up as earache.

fireryone

Good thing that bug was taken out or the boy's ear could got anything worst. It's puzzling me, how did that spider got inside a tiny ear canal? Perhaps when it was little?

lol that reminds me of when my mate found one in his ear and he was 17 at the time and he had to use ear drops to get i out. It crawled in there during the night because of the fact that it is warm and dark in there hehe

lol that reminds me of when my mate found one in his ear and he was 17 at the time and he had to use ear drops to get i out. It crawled in there during the night because of the fact that it is warm and dark in there hehe

I watched a show on TV sometime ago were this persron was having ear problems so he went to the doctors. The doctor inspected his ear and found thier was a very small unknown type of insect living in his ear. The doctor told the patient that I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I got the insect out. The bad news is it LAYED EGGS. :(

I watched a show on TV sometime ago were this persron was having ear problems so he went to the doctors. The doctor inspected his ear and found thier was a very small unknown type of insect living in his ear. The doctor told the patient that I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I got the insect out. The bad news is it LAYED EGGS. :(

I hope to god that you are only joking lol

Just the mere thought of some creepy crawly thing living in my ear gives me the heebie-jeebies. *shivers* Poor kid. Glad the doc got them out. He's got an interesting story to tell for the rest of his life though. :D

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?