Any Nascar Fan's ?

rainbowstar2842

• Moderators

I absolutely can't stand Nascar. Although they did once race at Suzuka Circuit in Suzuka Japan like ten years ago which I thought was interesting to see broadcasted on T.V., other than that I don't watch it. Formula 1 all the way for me, and I can't wait till it's return on March 15.

• Moderators

I`m a fan of most Motor Sports.

F1, WRC, Touring Cars, Champ and NASCAR. Watch it usually on International Eurosport, which is still free.

F1 has an interesting season coming up with the absence of Michael Schumacker.

Raikkonen-Ferrari, Olonso-Mclaren, Webber-Red Bull. Should be an interesting first few races.

My favourite motor sport, by a long way is Moto GP, followed by Super Bikes. Bike racing has everything.

Gut wrenching speed, danger, dramatic spills, and some of the scariest overtaking moves you`ll see in any motor sport.

Roll on the start of the season. Can`t wait to see Valentino Rossi in action again.

Valentino Rossi made a mockery of the supposedly lesser speed of the new 800cc MotoGP bikes, setting a lap record in Jerez testing. The new bikes, sporting an engine capacity 190cc smaller than last season, proved quicker than ever before through corners.

If your interested look here:

:)

• Moderators
My favourite motor sport, by a long way is Moto GP, followed by Super Bikes. Bike racing has everything.

Mine used to be F1 until I had my first glance at WRC some years ago. Although there's no WRC broadcasted in the U.S. anymore after Speed Channel stop airing it, and should they ever loose F1 coverage I'll basically be done with Speed Channel forever.

I wonder if there's any online T.V. viewing sites for WRC, even subscription based?

• Moderators

F1 here in the UK gets amazing coverage by ITV, which is free.

They cover the Saturday qualifying live, and then full coverage of race day.

Unfortunately, not such good coverage of WRC. usually only get 30min highlights each night. Better than nothing.

Ambitions of mine:

1: Ride on the back of the 2 seater Moto GP Bike. :o (Usually given to "celebs" for free. I hate celebs).

2: Ride in the 2 seater F1 car. :o I know Mclaren has one.

3: Ride a fast stage in WRC, maybe Finland. :o (With pro driving of course).

Any of these would be awesome, and would probably shorten my life by 10 years. Worth it.

:)

Nascar may be fun, and if I was honest - if I was stuck in America for a few days, I may watch it.

But,...

F1 is the only sport that matters

I have been dreaming of the restart of the season - (can't wait till Silverstine cos I'll be there !!)

Still undecided whether Honda are taking the p**s or making a change...

I enjoy Nascar..watched the Daytona 500 and the Auto Club 500 - today is an off week, then they'll be at Las Vegas, with a completely modified track and infield area. My uncle got me to enjoys it, along with my neighbor. Favorite driver is Kyle Petty, that might change though - he used to be the 44 Hot Wheels car, and I really like him back when I was younger. Now, I don't know. I never liked Dale Earhardht, well his race tactics anyway (did not enjoy the fact that he died), but Junior seems to be a good guy.

AJ

• Moderators
F1 is the only sport that matters

Ahem!

I have been dreaming of the restart of the season - (can't wait till Silverstine cos I'll be there !!)

This final eleven days of waiting is going to seem long, must be the anticipation.

Try not to go streaking on the Silverstone circuit. :P

All kidding aside Silverstone is an awesome track that I've always liked in any and all racing games I've played.