help with "autoclean".

hernil

does anyone know how i can get ccleaner to clean automaticly at the startup of the program?

i'm planning to clean my computer with a batch file. so i need to make ccleaner clean the computer when i'm running the batch file! can anyone help me?

(i'm norwigian so sorry if my english suck... :P )

• Moderators

btw: is there any way to see the progress after ccleaner has cleaned my computer?

No because the /AUTO parameter doesn't load the GUI or save any logs for later inspection. It only runs what's listed and selected in the large Cleaner button area, it won't run the Issues scanner at all when using /AUTO.

No because the /AUTO parameter doesn't load the GUI or save any logs for later inspection. It only runs what's listed and selected in the large Cleaner button area, it won't run the Issues scanner at all when using /AUTO.

ok, thanks. but is there another command that does that?

• Moderators

do you know if ccleaner makes any logfile when it's finish cleaning? if yes, where?

No it doesn't create any cleaning logs. The only possible creation of any files by CCleaner after installation is when using the Issues button, it offers to make a backup of the removed registry issues.