Classic Firefox theme

rridgely

Thanks for that Rridgely. This is much better than the new theme. I'm still pining for the loss of colourful tabs but I'm sure the author will update it before too long.

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

This theme is incompatible with the Tabbrowser preferences extension.

More information Here

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• Moderators

Hey can one of you post a screenshot of what FF looks like with Colorful Tabs? The Mozilla Add-on's site has a screenshot of it but like most extensions it's too small of a preview to determine if I'd like it.

Change the .zip to .xpi and then open tools/addon and drag the file in, restart ff and it should work. I'm sure you all knew that anyway. ;)

Let me know if it works for you.

ok, what do i do (how do i do it) to change a .zip to a .xpi? i would like to do this too! thanks!

• Moderators

Easiest way would be to open my documents and go to tools>folder options>view and uncheck "hide file extensions for known file types". Then find the file and rename it by deleting the .zip ending and add .xpi at the end. Then recheck the box but I like it better this way anyway. :D

ROCK AND ROLL! That was awesome and it worked!

Thanks to mps69_1999 for providing that, and rridgely for helping me out! You dudes rock! I love that extension!

So can i delete the file that i downloaded now, or should i stick it in a folder? (i just downloaded the rar file to my desktop and then turned it into a .xpi file).

thanks!

If anyone is interested I've managed to get colourful tabs to work with FF2.

Just let me know if you want me to upload it ;)

Thanks so much for this. I have one of my favourite extensions back. I'll sleep well tonight. :D