CC Being Degraded on Dell Community Forums

Mudd

I agree rridgely. Sounds like someone who has an axe to grind and is simply spouting sour grapes. You and twistedmetal do a great job of moderating this forum, and Mr.G provides us all with a great FREE product.

Every product has some sort of problem. just by reading that thread, shows that it is probably written by someone that is planning on providing another competing product.

Their product would get more credibility if it stood on its own merit rather than having to have another competing product denigrated.

I've already figured out who it is simply by his record of bashing of people in the past on these forums. Time for someone to grow up.

where was i at when all this happened? <_<

• Moderators

rridgely already provided the clue of who it is, and who once wrote this about a very respected forum member:

childish.(last clue)

But with calling some of the members by name was the ultimate clue.

Anyways should this even continue?

• Moderators

Anyways should this even continue?

I agree.

There is nothing we can do about what others say on other forums. There are bigger more important things in this world and I hope no one looses any sleep about what people think about them.

Mudd I appreciate your help and maybe we can try to change the views of some of those people. I'm sure if they would try ccleaner again and actually think about what their doing while using it that would be enough.