Do both Win users (me and her) need to run it or not?

My wife and I both use our Dell computer running Windows 10 as ourselves.  I'm the system admin and she is a limited user.  We each use separate login names and Windows keeps our settings separate.  Each of us has a ccleaner shortcut on our desktop.  Each of us runs ccleaner periodically.

We have v6.22.10977 free and we're satisfied with it.  But I've never known if we both need to run it when either of us is signed on to Windows as ourselves, to clean our own files, etc.

Or does it clean everything for both of us if I'm signed on as myself and I run it myself?

• Moderators

If you have pro you can clean other user accounts but not on free (one of the benefits of paying)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

As Nergal say you can clean Current user, All users, or Selected users, with the Pro version but the Free version is 'Current user only'.

It looks like this in both versions, but the options are only changable in CCleaner Pro:
image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Thx to both.  I may upgrade to Pro for this reason. Also, I think we both could benefit from letting cleaner try to speed up our startups.  We both frequently have to start up Windows, log on as ourself, and then go read a chapter of War and Peace before it’s ready for us to use!