Resolving Not Working

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Mix said:

Ran a three hr resolve on the C++x86 & C++64, couldn't do one without the other and nothing happened 

Have you tried doing them from Tools>Software Updater rather than from Health Check?

If that doesn't work then the 'Skip for Now' button is probably best until the devs sort out the changes that they have made which are still causing problems for some.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

On 23/03/2024 at 06:42, nukecad said:

Have you tried doing them from Tools>Software Updater rather than from Health Check?

If that doesn't work then the 'Skip for Now' button is probably best until the devs sort out the changes that they have made which are still causing problems for some.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024 I tried Software Updater ticked update selected x86 no movement, going to try x64 later

Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 Release Notes Article 01/22/2024   (x2) issue 

Answered Feb 08, 2012 · 1 votes

This is the kind of error that can usually be fixed by the System Update Readiness Tool. Give it a shot and see if it solves it.

This article describes information about Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1). Additionally, this article lists the issues that are fixed and the technology improvements that are added in Visual Studio 2010 SP1.

• Moderators

We are told that a hotfix for these Updater issues that some users are seeing will be released "hopefully next week".

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

On 21/03/2024 at 07:14, nukecad said:

Presumably the 2 system files were the C++ Redistributables? Those are OK to update.

So what do you then have left to be updated, ie. what is it still hanging on?

Whatever app it is then I would open that app and try updating from within the app itself.

Ok I was able to update those… seems to be ok now

• Admin
On 28/03/2024 at 16:10, econig said:

Ok I was able to update those… seems to be ok now

Hi @econig, did you manage to update those C++ redistributables via the CCleaner Tools->Software Updater, via Health Check, or from updating those outside of CCleaner? Thank you.