fichiers ignorés

jacouille28

Bonjour,

J’ai lancé une récupération de photos sur une clé usb et récuva me sort une seule photo et 3166 fichiers ignorés. Est-il possible de régler recuva pour récupérer ces fichiers ignorés ?  

me

Rci

• Moderators

Had you set it to search only for photos? Are the ignored files not photos?

If the ignored files are photos then have you tried a Deep Scan?

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

7 hours ago, nukecad said:

7 hours ago, nukecad said:

merci d'avoir répondu. déjà, il me faut 6 h pour analyser une clé usb de 234 Gb. il était configuré uniquement pour les photos et il était en analyse approfondie. donc, je vais essayer à nouveau. je vous tiens au courant. merci et bonne soirée

13 hours ago, jacouille28 said:

merci d'avoir répondu. déjà, il me faut 6 h pour analyser une clé usb de 234 Gb. il était configuré uniquement pour les photos et il était en analyse approfondie. donc, je vais essayer à nouveau. je vous tiens au courant. merci et bonne soirée

21 hours ago, nukecad said:

j'ai recommencé cette nuit, c'est le même résultat. 1 fichier affiché pour 3166 fichiers ignorés. 

• Moderators

OK, I think I know what may be going on here.

Are you trying to recover files that had been accidentaly deleted, or non deleted files from a USB that had become corrupted?
Those are different kinds of recovery and are each done in different ways.
If it was a corrupted drive and you scan it for deleted files then the ones that were not deleted will show as 'ignored'; so you have to do a diferent kind of scan.

Are you using the Recuva Wizard or the Advanced Options?
Can you tell us step by step how you are doing the recovery, screenshots would be good.

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

8 minutes ago, nukecad said:

OK, je pense que je sais ce qui se passe ici.

Essayez-vous de récupérer des fichiers qui avaient été supprimés accidentellement, ou des fichiers non supprimés d'une USB qui était devenue corrompue ?
Il s'agit de différents types de récupération et il en va de même.
Si c'était un lecteur corrompu et que vous le scannez pour des fichiers supprimés, alors ceux qui n'ont pas été supprimés apparaîtront comme « ignorés »; vous devez donc faire un scan différent.

Utilisez-vous l'Assistant Recuva ou les Options Avancées ?
Pouvez-vous nous dire pas à pas comment vous faites la récupération, les captures d'écran seraient bonnes.

il s'agit de photos non supprimées sur une clé usb corrompue et j'utilise l'assistant recuva.

je procède comme ceci :

- l'assistant recuva me demande quel type de fichier je veux récupérer, je clique sur image

- il me demande si je veux créer une image disque, je clique sur non

- il me demande l'emplacement du fichier,  je clique sur la clé usb

- et pour terminer, je clique sur analyse approfondie et je lance le programme.

je ne comprends pas pourquoi il me faut 6 heures pour la clé usb ! ce matin, j'ai fait la même chose pour le disque C, il m'a fallu un quart d'heure.

par ailleurs, lorsque j'ai voulu récupérer les photos du disque dur, je n'ai pu récupérer qu'un petite partie des photos (environ 5 %), pour toutes les autres photos, il y avait un carré bleu avec comme une montagne à l'intérieur et si je clique sur ce logo, il est marqué : il semble que nous ne prenions pas en charge ce format de fichier (JPG).

je vais essayer de mettre des copies écran.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Capture d’écran 2024-02-08 103358.jpg

3 minutes ago, hazelnut said:

@jacouille28

Please make your posts in English.

these are undeleted photos on a corrupted usb stick and i use the recuva assistant.

I proceed like this:

- the recuva assistant asks me what type of file I want to recover, I click on image

- it asks me if I want to create a disk image, I click on no

- it asks me for the location of the file, I click on the usb key

- and finally, I click on deep analysis and launch the program.

I don't understand why it takes me 6 hours for the usb key! this morning, I did the same thing for disk C, it took me a quarter of an hour.

Furthermore, when I wanted to recover the photos from the hard drive, I was only able to recover a small part of the photos (around 5%), for all the other photos, there was a blue square with like a mountain inside and if I click on this logo it says: It seems we don't support this file format (JPG).

I'll try to take screenshots.

• Moderators

As I suspected you are attempting to recover the non deleted files from a corrupted drive.

However you are using the wrong recovery method to do that task, and are instead scanning for deleted files,  - that is why the non deleted files are being ignored.
(It is also why a deep scan is taking a long time).

There is a specific method to recover the non deleted files from a corrupted drive, see this post for a step by step guide:

15 minutes ago, nukecad said:

As I suspected you are attempting to recover the non deleted files from a corrupted drive.

However you are using the wrong recovery method to do that task, and are instead scanning for deleted files,  - that is why the non deleted files are being ignored.

There is a specific method to recover the non deleted files from a corrupted drive, see this post for a step by step guide:

I just ran the scan, we'll see the results. I'll keep you informed

5 hours ago, nukecad said:

here is the result

SharedScreenshot 1.jpg

• Moderators

The 'ignored' files may also be being ignored because they are zero-bytes, or are System files.

Although they are unlikely to by system files on a USB stick,

You could try ticking 'Search for Zero-Byte files' in the 'Actions' to see if it will then display them.

41 minutes ago, nukecad said:

The 'ignored' files may also be being ignored because they are zero-bytes, or are System files.

You could try ticking 'Search for Zero-Byte files' in the 'Actions' to see if it will then display them.

I'll try, I'll let you know

21 hours ago, nukecad said:

recuva is bad software. I downloaded the trial version of Wondershare Recoverit and all my photos and videos are accessible. I will buy wondershare recoverit and remove recuva. Thanks for your help. Have a good day

Capture d’écran 2024-02-09 155831.jpg

• Moderators

I do hope that you do get your files back, especially if you are paying for a recovery app.

I do worry though that they may just be empty filenames (zero bytes) which is why Recuva was ignoring them because there is nothing to recover other than the name.

Some trial versions will show you things that have no real chance of being recovered, simply to persuade you to buy,
You will only find out for sure after paying paying for the software and trying the recovery.

Of course one app may be sucessful where another isn't, that's why there are different ones.

8 hours ago, nukecad said:

I do hope that you do get your files back, especially if you are paying for a recovery app.

I do worry though that they may just be empty filenames (zero bytes) which is why Recuva was ignoring them because there is nothing to recover other than the name.

Some trial versions will show you things that have no real chance of being recovered, simply to persuade you to buy,
You will only find out for sure after paying paying for the software and trying the recovery.

Of course one app may be sucessful where another isn't, that's why there are different ones.

these are not empty files because there is the preview and i can see all the photos and videos and all the videos. on the other hand it costs 70 euros but I have no choice if I want to get them back.

you say me :

"I hope you recover your files, especially if you pay for a recovery application."
I also paid for Recuva, cheaper of course, but I paid 30 euros to get nothing. I prefer to pay a little more and get my photos back.