Lack of Customer Support

I like the Ccleaner product but I am having a lot of problems with Customer Support.

In 2023 I was billed 3 times for Ccleaner. On 1/1/24 I emailed support to discuss / resolve my over payments. I emailed them several more time regarding my issue. I did not receive a response until 1/16/24. I was asked how many machines do I have Ccleaner installed on. I replied back the very same day. Now 10 days later, 1/26/24, I have yet to receive any additional response. I once again emailed support requesting some attention to my concerns...

I am amazed at how little customer service they are providing. It seems to me that 26 days was more than sufficient time to reach back to me and resolve this issue. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another 2 weeks have passed without a single response. I have been trying to resolve this since January 1st 2024... it is now February 21 and I have yet to have a response. Essentially 6 weeks without a proper response.

Since I have tried numerous emails to support and have posted this in the forum, I know of no other way to address this than to file a complaint. I am really disappointed as I liked the product and honestly felt they were a good company that would support their customers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hazelnut... I received a couple of emails from CCleaner Support and very promptly responded back to them... 

Once again, they have dropped the ball. My situation is not resolved, and I have not heard anything more about it since. 2/22/24... it is now 3/7/24 ... It has been 2 more weeks... with no further response... 

This is absolutely amazing to me. I have never had such difficulty with any other customer support service... I have wasted hours of my time and energy for a really simple problem. V E R Y    F R U S T R A T I N G ! ! ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2024 at 18:57, CMullin said:

Thank you.

Team,I got  30 day trail version(Ccleaner Professional ) on Feb 18 th   and Tried to deactivate on Feb 19 th but could n't  able to  deactivate Key Redacted. Sent  multiple emails to support@ccleaner.com and Raised request on the below URL with Reference number Redacted on Feb 19 th and again today . Not found any response from them  and today i have noticed they have started charging ($31.93) from my credit card .Please cancel the same.

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

redacted.jpg

Screenshot_20240318_113024.jpg

redacted2.jpg

• Moderators

I have flagged your request up to a staff member.

Please be more careful when making posts and do not show security/licence keys and/or other personal details in plain view in the posted text or screenshots.
(I have cleaned them up for you).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to get support since 1/1/24... today is 3/29/24. That is essentially 3 months trying to get my billing issues resolved. I'm ready to give up and cancel the software, before they start charging me for renewals!!!

What a total and complete failure this has been...

Take my advice, if you use this software, just stay with the free version... you still likely have no support but at least you won't be paying for it!!!