The cleanup the uninstall tool....

Mix

V6.17.1077.46 64-bit

I cleaned out ms one drive including what cc found in the registry.

Looked in the uninstall tools / uninstall and see many programs that are duplicates such as Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319, and other programs with different dates.

Since onedrive was eliminated, performance has increased.

Now to finish the clean how do I tell which program to uninstall without going through reinstalling again.

• Moderators

Those multiple Visual C++ installs are normal, you should also have others from different years.

They are put there by Windows itself, and  by other software when you install it.

Removing some may be possible, but removing any one of them may cause parts of Windows or other installed apps to stop working.

They don't take much room or resources so it's best just to leave them all there.

For more info about them see: https://www.howtogeek.com/256245/why-are-there-so-many-microsoft-visual-c-redistributables-installed-on-my-pc/

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

It will install 32-bit and 64-bit versions. I'm up to eight of them currently.

Most programs that install them leave them behind as-is if/when the program is uninstalled. On very rare occasions some programs during uninstall will also uninstall the version they installed.