cashback still not refunded

naricus

I renewed my CCleaner subscription and upgraded to the 5 license option that came with cashback.  I have applied for the cashback and received confirmation that I had submitted my claim which advised payment to the original method would be within 30 days.

After contacting premium support they promised it would be refund the next day. 2 weeks later and multiple time trying to contact them again ( they are always offline between 1200-2200h  every day?!) and still nothing

I've not had the cashback - when do I obtain it? 

• Moderators

I can't comment on what you were told by support, but as you say the T&Cs for the cashback offer states 30 days.
Even that 30 days is not fixed in stone, it's "will endeavour" (In other words 'we'll try our best').

As far as I am aware the cashback payments are processed by an outside company, so I don't really see how CCleaner support could influence that contractor to jump the queue for one particular person, other than asking if they would.

The Promoter will endeavour to pay within 30 days of successful validation of your claim

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/cashback/terms-and-conditions

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

The problem is that is now 60 days and still no cash back. I logon every day to speak to “premium support” and always the agent is offline. I have look for another method of contacting the company and there is now email address or phone number to find on their website. Now can I get their attention to deal with this situation?

• Moderators

As the redemption period for the current cashback offer with CCleaner Premium did not start until 7th September (see the link above) then it cannot be more than 14 days since anyone applied for the cashback.

Unless of course you are meaning some different offer and not the Premium cashback offer?

Hazelnut has given you the link to the standard support form.

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Thank you both for the advice and links. Yes the cashback was connected to a previous offer at the stat of august and not the one linked. Can you advise why premium support is always offline? Which hours is it active (GMT). Which days? Is it so limited?

• Moderators

So it's a different offer, fair enough they do run various ones and we are not always aware of them.

As far as I am aware the Premium live chat support is supposed to be 24/7.

I don't have a Premium key so can't try it here, but the page does load for me.
Is it giving you an error after you enter your email?
(They have been making some changes at support and a few glitches have been happening as a result).

I would use the standard form to contact them for now, I would also make it clear that it is not the currently running Premium Cashback but an earlier one.
Note only raise one ticket.
Raising more than one can slow your request down, if you want to add more info to a ticket then you should 'Reply' to the acknowledgement email that you get sent, it tells you that in the email itself.

I'll flag this thread up to have the support issue, and your cashback, investigated further.