Configuration

frasuperbike

hi there frasuperbike and welcome to CCleaner!

there is a silent mode to Ccleaner.

just right click the recycling bin and click "run" instead of "open".

hope this is what you meant.

-aaron

hi there frasuperbike and welcome to CCleaner!

there is a silent mode to Ccleaner.

just right click the recycling bin and click "run" instead of "open".

hope this is what you meant.

-aaron

Hi and thank you for your reply but my problem is different. I want to install crap. I launch it and configure with my preferences.

i want to backup this preferences because when i will go to reinstall pc i would like to install it silently with my preferences setted

tk

• Moderators

i want to backup this preferences because when i will go to reinstall pc i would like to install it silently with my preferences setted

That must be done manually to save what you have ticked in the GUI.

To backup your selections:

1. Open RegEdit: Start->Run->Type in: regedit

then click OK.

2. In RegEdit browse down to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\CCleaner

3. At the CCleaner location highlight it so that it's selected and then click File->Export

4. Browse to My Documents and save the file as "CCleaner Settings.reg" so that you know exactly what the file is for.

This is of course only useful if you uninstall CCleaner and then reinstall it, e.g.; "Clean Install" however that isn't necessary as you can install new CCleaner versions over an already installed version which will retain all your settings. Note: It's wise to backup the settings immediately before you uninstall CCleaner so that your backup is at least relevant to your most current configuration.

That must be done manually to save what you have ticked in the GUI.

To backup your selections:

1. Open RegEdit: Start->Run->Type in: regedit

then click OK.

2. In RegEdit browse down to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\CCleaner

3. At the CCleaner location highlight it so that it's selected and then click File->Export

4. Browse to My Documents and save the file as "CCleaner Settings.reg" so that you know exactly what the file is for.

This is of course only useful if you uninstall CCleaner and then reinstall it, e.g.; "Clean Install" however that isn't necessary as you can install new CCleaner versions over an already installed version which will retain all your settings. Note: It's wise to backup the settings immediately before you uninstall CCleaner so that your backup is at least relevant to your most current configuration.

Perfect...thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D