Free registry fix tool

albiondean

And most registery fixers will ultimately harm your system. CCleaner is designed to be safe.

The choice is always yours: do you want to have a moderately cleaned system with no chance of a total breakdown (choose CCleaner) or do want to have a registry that is as clean as possible but with a greater chance of a total breakdown (choose another program).

Remember that a cleaned registry doesn't amount to a lot of clean space and faster reaction times of your computer.

And most registery fixers will ultimately harm your system. CCleaner is designed to be safe.

The choice is always yours: do you want to have a moderately cleaned system with no chance of a total breakdown (choose CCleaner) or do want to have a registry that is as clean as possible but with a greater chance of a total breakdown (choose another program).

Remember that a cleaned registry doesn't amount to a lot of clean space and faster reaction times of your computer.

Thanks for your speedy replys.so all i need is the ccleaner tool and no other like registry error fix. ive since done a free scan with one of the tools and it tells me that there are errors on my computer and it worried me a bit so ide thought ide ask on here .the tool was PCDocPro on the bottom of the forum page.

Since ive downloaded CCleaner tool ive have realy noticed in the speed in my computer it was sluggish before so thanks to CCleaner.

ive since done a free scan with one of the tools and it tells me that there are errors on my computer and it worried me a bit so ide thought ide ask on here .the tool was PCDocPro on the bottom of the forum page.

That will be a Google ad then. Just because the advert is on a site you trust does NOT mean the advert is trustworthy. I think you'll find most reg fixers you have to pay for will tell you its found errors, then you have to pay for it to fix them.

Stick with the advice above and just use the CCleaner issues tab, the registry is far too easy to screw up by using an over aggressive tool.

That will be a Google ad then. Just because the advert is on a site you trust does NOT mean the advert is trustworthy. I think you'll find most reg fixers you have to pay for will tell you its found errors, then you have to pay for it to fix them.

Stick with the advice above and just use the CCleaner issues tab, the registry is far too easy to screw up by using an over aggressive tool.

Yes im sticking with the advise youve all gave me thats why i asked on here ;) ive told all my friends about the ccleaner. in return i can give you a FREE site that streams free soccer and baseball if you like. ;)