Remote assistance

Bonzo  Briggs

Hi, I have been getting problems on my lap top.  It is sometimes very slow, and yesterday I was unable to open Outlook for some hours.  I have been round and round the CCleaner web site, trying to find how I obtain remote assistance, without success?

• Moderators

If it's an OEM system from for example Acer, Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc., you could ask them.

It's highly unlikely anyone on this forum will take you up on the offer, for obvious security reasons!

9 hours ago, Bonzo Briggs said:

It is sometimes very slow,

have you tried an restart? with the time something hangs between drivers and windows and the laptop/pc seems to be very slow and the "softstart" from shutdown dont help. but a restart set the hole stuff on the beginning...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• 1 month later...

Yes done restart several times recently.  Today, had great difficulty in even opening ccleaner.  When it did there was an updated version available.  Downloaded that and it kept on repeating the offer of an updated version.  Still nothing on the cash back offer? 

• Admin
On 20/07/2021 at 10:54, Bonzo Briggs said:

I have been round and round the CCleaner web site, trying to find how I obtain remote assistance

@Bonzo Briggs: If you have a paid CCleaner licence, you can always contact customer support for assistance at support@ccleaner.com.  If you have a subscription for CCleaner Premium (the package that includes the live 24x7 technical support), the link to access live chat support (and remote assistance, if required) will be in the order confirmation email that you received from Cleverbridge when you purchased.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes