People in this forum secretly change the text you write !!! [Unfounded Claim]

Dazlzn

• Moderators

Not unless you wrote something against the forum rules (spam, abusive language, incorrect information, etc.) they don't.

The only people who can change anothers posts are the Moderators and the Administrators.

The title of your previous thread was edited/added to by an Admin to make it clear to others searching that what you had written wasn't correct.
He didn't change any wording at all, simply added a note.

Nothing in any of your posts was altered, I did delete the one that you asked for to be deleted.

I've also deleted another couple that you made with this unfounded accusation.

Would you now like to edit your profile and signature to remove the unfounded accusations, or would you prefer me to do it?

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to People in this forum secretly change the text you write !!! [resolved: hoax]
  • nukecad locked this topic
  • Moderators

As you have failed to reply after 20 hours, I will now go ahead and clean up your profile for you by removing the unfounded and disparaging remarks.

I have been lenient on this occasion, many forum moderators would have acted more strictly.
(Many would have also removed this thread rather than leaving it for others to see).

However please note that any further breach of the forum rules on your part may result in further action, up to or including a ban.
Forum Rules

A tip for the future- When asking for help it's a good idea to be courteous to those who are helping/have helped you.

We helped resolve your issue, despite the fact that you were incorrect in your initial assertion that CCleaner was the cause.
Perhaps you should think a bit more before jumping to conclusions and making unfounded accusations.
That's acting moderately. (Which is what good forum moderators do).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• nukecad changed the title to People in this forum secretly change the text you write !!! [Unfounded Claim]