Saving specific site information

Sonny3

Can specific sites be excluded from cache and cookie removal.  I access my web email several times per day and ever since I purchased CC Cleaner, I have to always put in my login and password because CC Cleaner clears the cache/cookie.  There is also a pop-up box that always comes up with my email site because the site does not remember I have already addressed the pop-up.  So, can I exclude a specific site(s) from being cleaned by CC Cleaner?

13 minutes ago, Sonny3 said:

So, can I exclude a specific site(s) from being cleaned by CC Cleaner?

as far as i know only in parts...

you can exlude specific cookies from cleaning. (the cookies from your site) - ccleaner -> options -> cookies -> "cookies to keep"

you can untick for your uses browser "internet cache" and "cookies" generally from cleaning. additional "saved form information" and "saved passwords"

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators

Just to add that you have to always use 'Custom Clea' to be able to customise what is cleaned or not.

Use Options>Settings> CCleaner Home Screen to set Custom Clean as the default mode.

'Health Check' will always use it's own rules, it will not use your custom cleaning settings.

As well as what trium said above you can also 'Include' or 'Exclude' individual files and/or folders as well as the standard lists - if you know which ones you want to remove/keep.

You should be aware that some websites require you to log in every visit whether you have cleaned them or not - It's a security measure by the site.
(eg. My email and my EE account won't accept saved passwords from a browser, they insist that you type it in every time everytime you visit).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043