Maybe They Need a Cat Detector Van

Mike Rochip

Owner goes to court to save attack cat

Even Prozac can't tame Lewis the six-toed cat

FAIRFIELD, Connecticut (AP) -- Janet Kettman says she and her neighbors on Sunset Circle are always looking over their shoulders in fear the stalker will strike again.

storylewiscatap1gt.jpg

"He attacks from the back," Kettman said Monday. "You never see it coming. He has six toes on every foot, which constitutes a very formidable weapon."

Kettman said she was attacked twice by Lewis the cat, whose owner was due back in court Tuesday on a charge of second-degree reckless endangerment.

CNN

"Also, he gives out mixed signals," Kettman continued. "He would sidle against you and purr. You bend down to pet him and he'd attack you."

thats like my cat! he bit someone so hard, his leg swolled up twice the size! couldnt even walk on it with a cane for about 2 weeks! this guy has feared our house since!

• Moderators

I don't trust any cat for the very reason they all seem to have some sort of split personality where one minute they're nice an purring and rubbing up against your leg and the next they want to rip you to shreds with their claws and bite you. Seems more like Jekyll and Hyde, or that some cats are "bi-polar" and just plain crazy, albeit they are considered wild animals that can't be fully tamed unlike dogs. I've even seen that type of split personality behaviour in cats that I've known for years. Strangely enough feeding them (make sure they see you are providing the food) seems to make them your "friend," well at least that works with some cats.

AHAHAHA THAT POST IS HILARIOUS! :D

Sometimes my cat pretends she wants me to come to her, then when I do she run away.

She also sometimes go and knock on my door, when I open she run away.

Sometime she knock on door, then when I come and open, she try to jump on me and attack me, lol. :D

Cats are cute but evil. :D

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png