Recycle Bin Run CCleaner indication?

JonnyB

I have that indication in the Bin and just want to know what it actually does when you click on it. Does it do a regular Run Cleaner just like when U open up the program up and hit run cleaner. Or does it empty the recycle bin and that's all?

I have seen no help files on this subject. I am bamboozeled as to why there is not an explaination of this function.

I usually just think that whoever does the help files may of been drinking.

So the forums I go to seek the answer,

but first registering,

then waiting for an email,

then asking the question,

then waiting for the answer,

then waiting to see if it will come to my email or me checking the forums every day for weeks to see if I can locate the answer to my post.

Here is another question. Will the answer come conviently into my email account or what?

Is that in the help files or did the booze get to that one as well.

After re-reading your post I have deleted the reply I had typed earlier. This is really not the way to come to the support forum of a free product to seek information, and therefore you won't get any - at least not from me!

• Moderators

After re-reading your post I have deleted the reply I had typed earlier. This is really not the way to come to the support forum of a free product to seek information, and therefore you won't get any - at least not from me!

Pwillener,

I fully understand why you wrote that. I also wrote yesterday but did not post it.

JonnyB,

To give you the benefit of the doubt,

Welcome to the forum,

Any replies to any questions will be posted like this, not in an e-mail.

Why not try the recycle options with a few things in the bin, and in your temp files and see what happens. It's not rocket science.!!

As for the comments about the drinking habits of the person who wrote the help files, well, they have served pretty well for thousands of other users.

Perhaps a comment from you to get off the foot you started wrongly on. ?

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Hi JohnnyB :)

For starters that is a very poor attitude for someone who is asking for help. Every forum has the same procedure for registration. When you talk to/about people the way that you did people aren't going to help you. You need to display decency and respect, then in return you will be granted the same.

For starters, read the Begginer's Guide then let us know if you have any questions. There is a link in my signature.

Furthermore, if and when you have more questions please ask using common courtesy and some manners.

Thanks

K

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)