Google Calendar

englishmen

Google knows alot about you.

What you search, who you mail, who mail you, what you do, what you did, what you plan todo. When you search, when you mail, when you did, when you plan todo something. How often you do something, how often you search, how often you mail, how often you recieve mail. Who your friends are, where your friends are from, what your (Google) friends search for.

Not to mention your IP address which can be used to know in what city you live.

Pretty scary, isnt it?

Oh, and since they know your location, then can know your timezone too. Your webbrowser, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider. Perhaps your screen resolution and other stuff too.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Please see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

If you don't want your Internet habits tracked then don't use the Internet or use an anonymizing proxy.

http://www.heidi.ie/notrax/

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

If you don't want your Internet habits tracked then don't use the Internet or use an anonymizing proxy.

http://www.heidi.ie/notrax/

That NoTrax looks cool. If it really works, I would definitely spend money on that! :)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

A little paranoia never hurt anyone. ;)

And about NoTrax, it can claim do all kinds of fancy things, but without being open source, how can I trust it not todo the opposite of what it says? ;)

firefoxblue4yw.gif

80x15_3.png

• Moderators

A little paranoia never hurt anyone. ;)

And about NoTrax, it can claim do all kinds of fancy things, but without being open source, how can I trust it not todo the opposite of what it says? ;)

People need to be paranoid when using the Internet, because if one lets their guard down for an instance they could wind up with malware, or stolen information.

Yeah, but a company selling a product such as NoTrax or other privacy related commercial software that does the opposite could easily get them sued silly.

Yeah, but a company selling a product such as NoTrax or other privacy related commercial software that does the opposite could easily get them sued silly.

There are a ton of rouge anti-spyware products...

firefoxblue4yw.gif

80x15_3.png