Recommendation of Outpost's Anti-Spyware

Ultimate Predator

After finding problem with the internet (loads of people use this PC), I scanned with Ewido, Ad-Aware and Spybot, alongside Outpost's Anti-Spyware to find problems. Only Outpost's Anti-Spyware found a problem, a piece of spyware called GoldenEye, whilst none of the others did (including Ewido). After re-booting back out of safe mode from scanning, everything is fine, so I recomened it highly now.

• Moderators

It's both a monitoring & surveillance software for spying on users of a system for finding out what people are doing on a PC, e.g.; a parent could use it to see where their children goes on the web, a company could use it to make sure employees are actually working, etc.

It's however a pay-for-it type of spy application and has to be manually installed - it isn't just going to end up on a system like malware.

* Symantec info

* Product info

Found 5 entries of the same type, don't know who installed it, probably someone who was using it...

Yep same thing here. I didn't install that app knowingly, so it's either a false positive or something installed without my knowledge. It also found 2 others that spybot and adaware didn't find. Very interesting..