folder NAMED <C:\RECYLED

sweepee

HI,I' found a new folder/files [LOOKS LIKE A MANILLA TYPE FILE FOLDER] named <C:\RECYLED in my root directory, acts' just like windows<R recycle bin,except the name are like DC0,,,DC10,,,DC5,,TMP,,,DC1.MSI ?

IS this a CCLEANER FEATURE? or is it MALWARE?

:blink:

It's the Windows Recycle Bin.

C:\RECYCLER\ is the recycle bin. The contents are things you have sent to the recycle bin already.

I' dont think so,this file named C:\RECYCLED is of the type WINDOWS EXPLORER MANILLA folder type,color is "yellow",and the file contents are titled like this, DC01,DC10,ECT,in my windows recycle bin they arent spelled like this!

Right-click the Recycle Bin and check Properties. If Global > Configure drives independently is selected, check the tab for your second drive. You may have selected "Do not move files to the Recycle Bin ...".

Right-click the Recycle Bin and check Properties. If Global > Configure drives independently is selected, check the tab for your second drive. You may have selected "Do not move files to the Recycle Bin ...".

sweepee means that there is no D:\Recycled\

sweepee means that there is no D:\Recycled\

I was trying to point out that if sweepee has set Recycle Bin Properties for D:\ to "Do not move files to the Recycle Bin ...", that would explain why there is no D:\Recycled\.

HELP I FOUND A NEW FOLDER NAMED <C:\WINDOWS ITS GROWING!!

Delete it. :P

Then it will be at least a few days before you'll be able to come back on here again and torment the n00bs. :rolleyes::lol:

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!