[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
CCleaner Community Forums

Why not come up with an Integrated Version Update Utility!?

saurabhdua

Hello There!

Friends, Iam tired of this vicious cycle of Uninstall-Install in order to equip my machine with the Latest version of CCleaner every second week!

Therefore, similar to all Browser-like Update Utility, why don't the Techies at Piriform contemplate over an inbuilt integration of an Update procedure?

For instance, going to Help>>About>> should be able automatically fetch the latest version available & hence I should be able to Update the same there & then!?

Isn't it feasible? Inputs will be sincerely appreciated.

• Moderators

Also ccleaner updates on a very regular monthly schedule , not too sure where you're getting every 2 weeks :unsure:

For instance, going to Help>>About>> should be able automatically fetch the latest version available & hence I should be able to Update the same there & then!?
There's a hyperlink to update right in the main ccleaner window

Therefore, similar to all Browser-like Update Utility, why don't the Techies at Piriform contemplate over an inbuilt integration of an Update procedure? 
My guess, and it is a guess only, because webpage hits help keep good software free
webpage hits help keep good software free 

I suspect you're right Nergal. As someone who uses this business model, I can attest that it works wonderful.

Archived