Why not come up with an Integrated Version Update Utility!?

Hello There!

Friends, Iam tired of this vicious cycle of Uninstall-Install in order to equip my machine with the Latest version of CCleaner every second week!

Therefore, similar to all Browser-like Update Utility, why don't the Techies at Piriform contemplate over an inbuilt integration of an Update procedure?

For instance, going to Help>>About>> should be able automatically fetch the latest version available & hence I should be able to Update the same there & then!?

Isn't it feasible? Inputs will be sincerely appreciated.

• Moderators

Automatic Updating (including "silent updating") is available within the Professional version of CCleaner ...

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

And the "vicious cycle of Uninstall-Install" isn't required. You can install any new version of CCleaner over the top of the previous one without affecting personal settings.

• Moderators

Also ccleaner updates on a very regular monthly schedule , not too sure where you're getting every 2 weeks :unsure:

For instance, going to Help>>About>> should be able automatically fetch the latest version available & hence I should be able to Update the same there & then!?
There's a hyperlink to update right in the main ccleaner window

Therefore, similar to all Browser-like Update Utility, why don't the Techies at Piriform contemplate over an inbuilt integration of an Update procedure? 
My guess, and it is a guess only, because webpage hits help keep good software free

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

webpage hits help keep good software free 

I suspect you're right Nergal. As someone who uses this business model, I can attest that it works wonderful.

I'm Shane.