Stopped in to say Hello

Derek891

I just signed in so I thought it appropriate to say hello to everyone. I've been using CCleaner since 1999 on Windows 98SE and recommend it to everyone. I hope I can not only learn a few things here but also offer help to others. I'm off to the Defraggler forum to ask a few dumb questions about how to configure it. I'll pop back in when I get that sorted out. Bye for now!

Start every day with a smile and get it over with. - W.C. Fields

Hello Hazelnut! Thanks for your reply. When did CCleaner come on the market? I distinctly remember buying that machine in late '99 and several of my friends calling me an idiot for buying a computer 3 months before the dreaded Y2K Bug was going to render every electronic device on the planet useless. I did use that machine for quite a while, even a year or so after Microsoft dropped its support for 98SE sometime in 2006(?) or so. I do remember using CCleaner, maybe towards the end of that time? Or is senility finally catching up to me? Anyway, thanks for the reply, talk to you again soon.

Start every day with a smile and get it over with. - W.C. Fields

Hi Derek. Welcome! :) It's always great to see new members on here. In my opinion, this forum is the BEST forum in cyberspace - so much so that I made it my home page several years ago.