Maximizing ccleaner on the screen

Newhotness

WindowsXP SP2, using windowblinds with a mac-like look. Anyway here is my question, for as long as i can remember, when i go to maximize CCleaner, it fills almost the whole screen BUT leaves out about the size of a scroll bar on the left side of the screen where i can see whatever is running under it. i have a widescreen laptop. wondering if anyone knows why this is happening and/or how to fix it.

I don't know why it does that, however you can manually size the open window (not maximize), and then position it to fit your screen.

the plot thickens, no i cannot resize it any larger than the max six. i started it up, went out of maximize, then resized it to full screen by dragging the corner (just for clarification on what i did), and it wouldn't let me make it any bigger than the max sized one...how curious?

post-1783-1138030221_thumb.jpg

post-1783-1138030221_thumb.jpg

WindowsXP SP2, using windowblinds with a mac-like look. Anyway here is my question, for as long as i can remember, when i go to maximize CCleaner, it fills almost the whole screen BUT leaves out about the size of a scroll bar on the left side of the screen where i can see whatever is running under it. i have a widescreen laptop. wondering if anyone knows why this is happening and/or how to fix it.

That does not happen to me - on Windows XP (Pro) SP2. I don't know what windowblinds is; it could be causing it?

• Moderators

I could be wrong, however my guess is it's a limitation of the theme you're using. You could confirm if it is by switching back to a Microsoft theme supplied with the OS to see if the problem really is with the third-party theme or if it isn't.

I could be wrong, however my guess is it's a limitation of the theme you're using. You could confirm if it is by switching back to a Microsoft theme supplied with the OS to see if the problem really is with the third-party theme or if it isn't.

nice idea, i'll check that and if it fixes it i will leave it at that, if not i will come back and edit this post, thankx for the help