Treacherous Computing

Eldmannen

I think I could get by with 6 inches if I went on a starvation diet.

Good thing too, cause there probably won't be much room for growing/raising food. Course, I guess we could all live off of seafood, since people can't very well live in the ocean. Anyone up for salmon (365 days a year, I might add)?

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Good thing too, cause there probably won't be much room for growing/raising food. Course, I guess we could all live off of seafood, since people can't very well live in the ocean. Anyone up for salmon (365 days a year, I might add)?

We could always live off the dead. Hey, that's recycling, right? What's wrong with a little recycling now and then?

We could always live off the dead. Hey, that's recycling, right? What's wrong with a little recycling now and then?

Oh great, now we're on the canabalism trip again! Mike Rochip posted a bunch of canabalism stories a little while back, and I haven't slept well since! :lol:

I'll tell you the same thing I told him: why not just stick with hufu?

ding, ding!

Oh great, now we're on the canabalism trip again! Mike Rochip posted a bunch of canabalism stories a little while back, and I haven't slept well since! :lol:

I'll tell you the same thing I told him: why not just stick with hufu?

Just bring a bunch of roaches. You'll NEVER get rid of them fast enough. They are probably the fastest multiplying creature on earth.

I figure that in a few years, that would be enough food for all.

This thread has gone off-topic, if you fagets want to dicuss about your pony, then do it elsewhere!

First off, it is "faggot", and not "faget", you flaming pile of illiteracy! If you are going to mock us, at least do it properly. Second, you are most likely the single most annoying poster on this forum (thus your title), so I have a difficult time taking stock in your chastisements.

And yes, Treacherous Computing sucks. There, now we're back on topic. :D

ding, ding!

Treacherous Computing is dead. BAM! GONE! No longer exists!

Cause I am not buying it.

Poor MS!

Sorry... another nail in their coffin! Woops!

P.S. Is this yet another attempt by MS to SEEM legit so they can "force" us to pay them again & again & again?

Don't be shocked cause it's exatly what the music industry is trying to do to us now. & movie. & MS

It's all cause of money. Money is the whole problem. When will we get rid of it so people will be kind, caring, &

helpful again? Not greedy, 2-faced, lying sons a b*tches

• Moderators

It's all cause of money. Money is the whole problem. When will we get rid of it so people will be kind, caring, &

helpful again? Not greedy, 2-faced, lying sons a b*tches

Your kidding right? You think that money is what causes all of our problems? People were s**t before the invention of money, people have all ways been s**t and allways will be. Before the invention of money people were killing each other for food, clothes, or whatever they had.

Money is not the problem, people are.

Without a trade system(ie money) there would have been none of the developments that we have had in the last so many years(whenever you want to say the start of modern civilization is).

The idea of everyone having everything and there being no money is about as unthought out as it gets. If there was no money or money like object people wouldnt be motivated to do anything and wouldn't.

I agree; I don't think money is the root of our problems. I would personally blame O^2. After all, if there was no oxygen, there would be no fighting, no stealing, no killing, no screaming, in fact, no sound at all. It would be a quiet, peaceful world. I say we should outlaw oxygen!

ding, ding!

• Moderators

I agree; I don't think money is the root of our problems. I would personally blame O^2. After all, if there was no oxygen, there would be no fighting, no stealing, no killing, no screaming, in fact, no sound at all. It would be a quiet, peaceful world. I say we should outlaw oxygen!

:P:lol:

thats kind of lame... but is true...

--==aGumon==--