Avast 7

DennisD

• Moderators

I've just updated through the program, and I have an immediate issue in that Firefox won't run sandboxed (Sandboxie, not Avast sandbox, which I don't use).

Will launch fine not sandboxed, and will launch sandboxed with Avast shields disabled.

Still working on it.

EDIT: Avast browser plugins (web rep plugins for FF and IE) are not installed.

• Moderators

I can't reinstall Avast 6 it seems.

Pops up a no-choice message that a later version is available, and no way past it.

Disabling internet connection doesn't help either, although I didn't really think it would.

Avast 5 has installed fine, and I think I'll just stay with 5, as I always liked it, and I hate being forced into updating anything.

Browsing actually seems a wee bit quicker.

• Moderators

After it updated to Avast Free v7 on my system within 30 minutes it was completely gone off my system! Reason being everytime I'd reboot it would offer Google Chrome and I just can't be adverted everytime I start/reboot my system. Back to the clunky slow MSE for now.

• Moderators

After it updated to Avast Free v7 on my system within 30 minutes it was completely gone off my system! Reason being everytime I'd reboot it would offer Google Chrome and I just can't be adverted everytime I start/reboot my system. Back to the clunky slow MSE for now.

Thread abou this here

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=93963.0

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com