Meteor show

hazelnut

• Moderators

That's right up my street hazel, and from the linked-to map, it may be visible from our part of the world if the sky's clear.

I've warned my family that if they hear any strange noises in the back yard, in the early hours, it's only me with my binok benock binakyou field glasses.

Great find.

Oh, Dennis, just fess up. Instead of spy glasses you'll be carrying a lantern and your neighbors will think it's Diogenes looking for an honest man. I know when to leave. :-)

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

That's right up my street hazel, and from the linked-to map, it may be visible from our part of the world if the sky's clear.

I've warned my family that if they hear any strange noises in the back yard, in the early hours, it's only me with my binok benock binakyou field glasses.

Great find.

:lol::lol:

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.