Apparently Yahoo is about to trump them all with free storage!

slowday444

A lot of free storage out their right now. As near as I can recall MS SkyDrive is still leading the pack at 25gigs. But, I just checked my Yahoo mail account (which I only use occasionally) and I'd received a mail from them 4/28 touting their new mail, so please forgive if this has already been posted. Anyway, they claim "Unlimited Storage"!

I guess they wont cap users..but what if you just start uploading absurd amounts of data to their service? :P

Yeh, I don't know. The mail stated it would be available in a few months but they offered the beta now. That is where they claimed the unlimited storage.

A lot of free storage out their right now. As near as I can recall MS SkyDrive is still leading the pack at 25gigs. But, I just checked my Yahoo mail account (which I only use occasionally) and I'd received a mail from them 4/28 touting their new mail, so please forgive if this has already been posted. Anyway, they claim "Unlimited Storage"!

I have several Yahoo accounts that I rarely use and they get the most amount of spam then any of my other accounts. I'll still to GMAIL.

25qd6wl.jpg

• Moderators

Test them by setting up a script to upload 1,000,000,000 100kb files! :P

Ha, ha.:lol: Then there would probably be an email explaining no free storage.

I know MediaFire has unlimited storage, however free users are limited to just 100 MB per file/per upload - but your account can very easily become broken on there. Personally I very much like ifile.it right now!

• Moderators

I use skydrive:

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-skydrive

I like it because I can upload/download files to it directly from MS office 07. I no longer store documents on my laptop because I only use it a few times a week. With skydrive I can then easily get it without having to email it or use a flash drive. I also like how I can send people links to download stuff off my skydrive.