Wonderful music doo-dad

Winapp2.ini

This is the best thing I've done all day, now if only there was some way to save your music, like Dennis wanted. :P

Wait a second: I just realised that you can "save" your music! Just take a screenshot of your pixels, then post it here so we can all make the same config and listen to that same music! :D

EB4q5.png

• Moderators

You can save the sound remember there's Sound Recorder (Start->Programs->Accessories->Entertainment->Sound Recorder), or any wave recorder like Audacity, the one built into Exact Audio Copy, CDex, Audiograbber, etc., basically if you can hear it a sound recorder can record it via your sound card!

My little tune as an MP3:

http://ifile.it/ac9ljfq

Screenshot:

20a62ce11968.png

Nice doo-dad, winapp. Found out that if you hold down the left mouse button it will change a bunch of squares at once. You can draw a smiley face with sound. :-)

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

I want to save my little tune! :(

Breaking news: I just tried the site again using Firefox 4 portable. Firefox offered me the choice to open or save a file called Matrix.swf. I saved it to my documents.

It opens and plays using a freebie flash player by Elosoft from HERE. Also opens with freebie InfranView, from HERE.

For some reason the Elosoft player only opens 15 of the 16 columns, but Infranview opens all 16.

So there ya go, a way to save your tunes. All this stuff was under Powershadow, so no registry entries or other junk will remain after restart. Errrr, If this is a violation of some ethics rule or other, just delete this post and pretend like it never happened, OK? :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

• Moderators

It opens and plays using a freebie flash player by Elosoft from HERE. Also opens with freebie InfranView, from HERE.

You should be able to drag n drop it into a web browser window to play it, I know it works in Internet Explorer with .swf however I've never tried another browser.

• Moderators

Breaking news: I just tried the site again using Firefox 4 portable. Firefox offered me the choice to open or save a file called Matrix.swf. I saved it to my documents.

For some reason the Elosoft player only opens 15 of the 16 columns, but Infranview opens all 16.

So there ya go, a way to save your tunes. All this stuff was under Powershadow, so no registry entries or other junk will remain after restart. Errrr, If this is a violation of some ethics rule or other, just delete this post and pretend like it never happened, OK? :P

I might even give that a try if I ever find the time. Completely off topic (I've just reprimanded myself), I've spent hours trying to make a USB install of SliTaz persistent. But that's for another topic maybe.

You should be able to drag n drop it into a web browser window to play it, I know it works in Internet Explorer with .swf however I've never tried another browser.

That worked great with IE8, wouldn't go in Opera nor in Firefox, but I don't have time to play with it just now.

@ Dennis "I've spent hours trying to make a USB install of SliTaz persistent"...well, that's it, you're hooked too.

Does Hazel know about this yet? She got the whole thing started for me a while back, caused a great boon for the CD manufacturers, she did. :P

Your original doodad is very popular. :D Just got this result from the site:

"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later."

Let's all try Isle of Tune while that one is down. :D

There now. Never gonna make it as a composer, tho. :P