Error Message Generator

login123

Funny stuff, Redhawk. :D He must have been very frustrated to go to the trouble to make that swf file.

@ kroozer: I just checked that Photobucket account again. Whenever I hover the mouse over a picture in an album, that code box shown in post #16 pops up, and I can just left click the desired code. It copies to clipboard, then will paste. Easy.

Is that not what happens there? Just wondered why it isn't the same. You figure it out yet?

Running IE7, WXP SP3. I always edit the pictures here then upload them.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Whenever I hover the mouse over a picture in an album, that code box shown in post #16 pops up, and I can just left click the desired code. It copies to clipboard, then will paste. Easy.

Is that not what happens there? Just wondered why it isn't the same. You figure it out yet?

Yup, got it. I read most of the massive Help section. (The Pipeline is so much simpler to setup and use.)

Discovered that the IMG thumb is not ticked by default. a2313f3b.jpg

Bucket's 500MB storage is more than plenty, vs Pipe's 100MB which is certainly adequate.

But I'm certainly not pleased with Pipeline giving Jamin and me only thumbnails when we ordered full size!

I always edit the pictures here then upload them.

It's easiest for me to pencil & erase in Paint and crop in PhotoEditor. I also use LunaPic for big-time effects, and iResize (you need to enter only one dimension number).

Yup, got it. I read most of the massive Help section. ...

Discovered that the IMG thumb is not ticked by default...

News to me, learned something today. Thanks. Don't remember changing any default settings. Never have read the massive help section...just point & click till it comes out right. Muaaahaaahaaa 18.gif

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.